Malaysia Airlines crewman questioned over alleged assault on Australian

Malaysia Airlines crewman questioned over alleged assault on Australian



A Malaysia Airlines crew member is being questioned by French police after he allegedly assaulted an Australian woman on a Paris bound Flight.
The troubled Airline has issued a statement assuring passengers that it demands the highest standards of conduct from crew.
The 26 year old alleged victim has told her story to the Seven Network.
I couldn’t stop it, I just froze, I was just scared,she has told the network.
I keep saying `why didn’t I scream, why didn’t I shout? Why didn’t I stop it.
I am a strong person because I can do that, I know I can, but when I was in the moment I couldn’t.
I felt so scared, so petrified.

She said that three hours into the Flight, a steward sat next to her and began massaging her legs, and later put his hand down her pants.
Shaky mobile phone footage apparently recorded by the woman after the alleged assault shows a staff member sitting across from her, clasping his hands together.

You did, you did, you did, don’t lie. It’s what you did,the woman can be heard telling him.
Malaysia Airlines on Friday said it was aware of allegations of inappropriate sexual behaviour levelled against a cabin crew member aboard flight MH20.
member of staff in question has been detained for questioning by the French police,the company said.
Malaysia Airlines expects and accepts nothing short of the highest standards of conduct from its crew and takes any such allegations very seriously.



Malaysia Airlines Crew Photo,
Malaysia Airlines Crew Portal,
MH370 Flight  Cabin Crew,
MH Crew Portal,
Latest on Malaysia Flight,
CBS News on Flight 370,
Cabin Crew Malaysia Airlines,



Mohini Porwal [ B Sc]
Trainee News Editor
mohini.aerosoft@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005944964687
www.AeroSoft.com


www.Philippine-Aviation-News.blogspot.com

www.Newzealand-Aviation-News.blogspot.com

www.Aviation-News-India.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virgin Australia puts on more Tasman flights

Aviation Fuel sniffing prompts Warning in Australia.

To Avoid China Backlash, India Turns Down This Request From Australia