Pilot Cadet Program , ATR - 72 Virgin Australia Airlines
Virgin Australia Airlines
CEO or MD Mr. John Borghetti, CEO
Address Virgin Australia Airlines
Human Resources / Pilot Recruitment
PO Box 1034
Spring Hill, QLD 4004
Telephone +61 7 3295 3000
Website VIRGIN AUSTRALIA WEBSITE
Fleet Types 5 Boeing B777-300ER Long Haul Airliners,
6 Airbus A330-200 Airliners,
76 Boeing B737-800NG Airliners,
2 Boeing B737-700NG Airliners,
18 Embraer E-190 Jets (5 sold, leaving co by Sept 2016),
(14 ATR72-500 EFIS Turboprops operated by Virgin Australia Regional Airlines)
Aircraft Orders 2 Airbus A330-200 Airliners,
13 Boeing B737-MAX8 Airliners
Pilot Bases / Domiciles YBBN - Brisbane International Airport / Brisbane QLD
YSSY - Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport / Sydney NSW
YMML - Melbourne International Airport / Melbourne VIC
YPPH - Perth International Airport / Perth WA
Successful airline with domestic services throughout Australia and International Services (US West Coast, Abu Dhabi) with the A330 and B777 fleet.
Alliance Virgin Atlantic, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, REX, Skywest, Delta
Last Update 2017/05/17: Information Updated
CURRENT PILOT JOBS /// VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
Pilot Cadet Program , ATR72 - Advanced
PILOT RECRUITMENT INFO /// VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
Phone calls are not permitted to be forwarded to Human Resources.
Please see Pilot Hiring Webpage below for more information.
* Must hold an Australian Passport (or a current overseas passport) with an unrestricted right to work in Australia.
* Must hold an Australian ATPL or CASA CPL with examination passes for all Australian ATPL Academic requirements.
* Must hold a valid ICAO Command Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
* Must hold a current ICAO Class 1 Medical Certificate.
* Must have a minimum of 1000 Total Flying hours, including at least 500 hours on a Multi Engine Aircraft.
Webpage CAREERS - VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
Cadet Scheme CADET PILOT PROGRAM - VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
Currently Hiring? Yes!!!